Price And Quantity
- Straight Through Joint
- 33kv Volt (V)
- All India
3M Heat Shrink MV Termination Kit offers reliability and flexibility to meet the demands of cable network operators. The terminations are available for 11, 22 & 33 kV. The components of the kit are designed for conditions where the terminations are exposed to rainfall, outdoor sunlight, extremes of weather and heavily polluted areas. The specially engineered kits also take care of the typical partial and surface corona discharge for all power cables under challenging service conditions.
All the heat shrinkable components are supplied in an expanded state and would shrink effectively on application of heat.
- Anti-tracking/Lug Sealing Tubes to meet the outdoor conditions & performance requirements of medium voltage power cable end terminations. The material resists to splitting and has excellent arc resistance. These tubes are flexible, conforms to shapes/core bends, halogen free, self-extinguishing and suitable for both outdoor and indoor applications.
- Stress Control Tubes to provide electrical stress grading and relief on screen interruptions, which avoids localised stress accumulation leading to failures. 3M SCT tubes are made from specially formulated Polyolefin and provide good balance between electrical and mechanical properties.
- Lug Sealing Tubes to protect the interface between the termination lug and the cable core covered with the non-tracking MV tube.
- Lugs to provide high-performance connections.
- Cleaning Solvent Pouches to clean the XLPE insulation surface.
- Worm Clips to ensure good electrical connection