Price And Quantity
- Heat Shrink Tube
- All India
- Excellent protection against mechanical stress
- Offers excellent corrosion protection on undamaged cables
- Rated for 35 kV applications
- Made of adhesive-lined, cross-linked polyolefin
- Thick-walled sheet is tough and reliable
- ANSI Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M Heat Shrink Cable Repair Sleeve HDCW is designed to repair quickly damaged cable jacketing. This wraparound sleeve can be used as insulation material on cable and splices up to 1000V and as jacket repair material on cable up to 35 kV. The cross linked polyolefin construction has an adhesive that offers moisture seal protection.
3M Heat Shrink Cable Repair Sleeve HDCW offers excellent protection against mechanical stress. This wraparound sleeve with hot melt adhesive, forms a durable, moisture resistant seal. The cross linked polyolefin construction offers reliable performance in harsh environmental conditions. The wrap sleeve design allows it to be installed in tight spaces with ordinary heating. ANSI C119.1 Requirement and RoHS Compliant.